Real Club de Polo de Barcelona
- Avda. Dr. Marañón 19-31 08028-Barcelona
Phone: +34 93 448 0400
Fax: +34 93 334 1317
Year founded: 1897
Total area of the Club: 29 hectares.
- Sports venues and locker rooms: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Chalet rooms: 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. No one may stay beyond closing time.
- Stables entrance: 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays until 4:00 p.m.)
- Avda. Marañón entrance: 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. (The entrances will remain closed outside of the hours listed.).
Members age 16 and over have 12 free invitations a year digitally loaded onto their ID card. Once used, full members may reload their card as many times as they want at access control or in the office. The price for each additional invitation is €6.50. The same guest cannot enter the Club more than 12 times a year.
- If the guest enters the Club with the member, an access invitation is not necessary.
- If the guest enters before or after the member, the access invitation is necessary, and it must be communicated beforehand directly to the entrance gate. Access control will register the names of the member and their guest. When an invitation is downloaded, a ticket will be issued that will confirm that the guest can be in the Club.
- Access personnel will be able to verify that all the occupants of the vehicles and motorcycles are members by using wireless fingerprint reading devices as long as instructed by the Board of Directors through Club Management. Access control will be notified of the days or times that this comprehensive control of all vehicle occupants will be in effect.
- Members using the Club’s catering service with their guests will digitally retrieve the downloaded invitation at the entrance to the restaurant.
- Members under age 14 cannot use their fingerprints to open the vehicle access gates, so relatives who are not members but who regularly accompany minors to their sports activities will have to go to the office, where they will receive a chaperone card that will allow them access on the relevant days and times. If the chaperone only accompanies the minor occasionally, the gate will have to be opened manually.
- Vehicles that do not belong to guests or members will be charged 5 euros to park at the Club.
Guests may not enter in their own vehicles on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
Information for members can be found at this link.